The PAP Education unit was established in 2011 for the formal education of delegates of the Presidential Amnesty Programme. There are two sections of the Education Unit, Onshore and Offshore. Officers of the Unit are referred to as Relationship Managers.
- The unit is responsible for the management of all PAP beneficiaries in various institutions onshore (within Nigeria) and offshore (Outside Nigeria)
- To carry out selection of pre-qualified delegates for orientation exercises.
- To carry out deployment exercises of enlisted beneficiaries.
- To conduct verification exercises to ascertain the actual number of students in each school to update the PAP database.
- To monitor students’ academic performance e.g., result analysis
- To monitor service quality and deliverables from the institutions to ensure they meet and exceed their expectations.
To access services offered by the Education Unit,
- You must be a beneficiary of the PAP.
- You must possess the relevant five O’ Level Credit Pass at not more than two sittings either in the West Africa Certificate Examination (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) or its equivalent.
- Write and pass Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination, score 160 and above; be admitted in any Institution (accredited by National University Commission – NUC)
Please note: Offshore students would be selected based on core courses not offered in Nigerian Universities with a needs-assessment relevant to the Niger Delta region.