In line with the vision of the Presidential Amnesty Programme (PAP) to promote human capital
development in the Niger Delta Region through instituted programs for its registered
beneficiaries, we are pleased to announce the commencement of scholarship applications for the 2024/2025 academic session.
To this end, all interested candidates should note the following:
1. Applicants must be registered beneficiaries of the PAP.
2. Applicants are to apply through https://scholarship.osapnd.gov.ng and follow the
3. Only applications forwarded through the above stated portal will be treated.
4. The application process is free. Money exchange for services is NOT allowed.
5. Applications must be for undergraduate and masters programs (onshore) only.
6. Only applicants for fresh entry into 100 level programs and masters studies will be considered.
7. Course of study areas must be drawn from the approved list of courses as shown on the scholarship portal.
8. Candidates must present a valid 2024 JAMB result and attain a minimum score of 200.
9. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a written aptitude test and oral interview.
Head of Reintegration
For: The Interim Administrator, Presidential Amnesty Programme