Inhabitants of some communities ravaged by flood recently in the Niger Delta region heaved a sigh of relief at the weekend, as the Presidential Amnesty Programme commenced distribution of foodstuff and other household items to ameliorate their plight. The exercise...
MARVELOUS! *Inspired at age seven, female beneficiary of Presidential Amnesty Programme meets mentor, Ben Carson in US 11 years after *Reads even in toilet, emerges overall best graduating student at Alabama varsity BY MURPHY GANAGANA At age seven, she dreamt of...
THE PAP HAS NOT APPOINTED ANY REPRESENTATIVE FOR NIGER DELTA CRISIS AFFECTED COMMUNITIES
It has come to our notice that some elements are attempting to use the current situation of delay in payment of stipends to our delegate to defraud unsuspecting beneficiaries of their stipends in the name of representation.
1. These unscrupulous elements have been circulating a message claiming to have been appointed “to represent the Niger Delta Crisis Affected Communities in respect of your monthly remittances under the Presidential Amnesty Scholarship Programme. The message reads - "Please send your name and email address to 08138100210, to enable us to contact you.”
2. The public is hereby warned that the Presidential Amnesty Programme has not appointed any representative for any Niger Delta Affected Communities in respect of any remittances under the Presidential Amnesty Programme’s Scholarship Scheme.
3. Do not, under any circumstance send your name, email, or any information at that to any number.
4. Please note that information about our scholarship scheme will be announced via numerous news platforms and all our official channels, including our website and our official Facebook page, in due time.
5. Meantime, kindly channel all enquiries through our various liaison offices in the Niger Delta and the PAP call centre.
6. The Presidential Amnesty Programme remains committed to the sustenance of peace in the Niger Delta region and the development of human capital through the effective empowerment of our delegates as entrepreneurs and/or employable citizens who can stand and compete on any platform globally.